From Void Linux Wiki
(Redirected from List of applications)
- Firefox — The Firefox Web Browser is the faster, more secure, and fully customizable way to surf the web.
- Surf — A minimal Web Browser with minimal features,with support for patches created with the suckless philosophy.
- Chromium — Google's attempt at creating a safer, faster, and more stable browser.
- Dillo — a lightweight graphical web browser which aims to be efficient on system resources.
- Edbrowse — edbrowse is a 100% text based web browser created by Karl Dahlke around the The command line philosophy.
- Epiphany — Epiphany is another web browser for GNOME with different design goals and more unique features.
- Falkon — Falkon is a KDE web browser it aims to be a lightweight web browser while having features you expect from a web browser,comes with built in Adblocker.
- Flinks — Flinks is a text-mode flashing word web browser meant for speed reading.
- Riot.im — Riot.im is a cross-platform, free software instant messaging client based on Electron for the Matrix protocol.
- Fractal — Fractal is a free software instant messaging client for Gtk desktops for the Matrix protocol.
- Spectral — Spectral is a free software instant messaging client based on Qt for on the Matrix protocol.
- Hexchat — Hexchat is an easy to use IRC client for UNIX-like operating systems and Windows
- Polari — Polari is an easy to use IRC client that integrates seamlessly with Gtk environments
- Signal — Signal is a free software, cross-platform, encrypted messaging service
- Skype — Skype is proprietary instant messaging software that allows users to share both text and video messages.
- Discord — Discord is a proprietary voice and text chat program targeted at gamers as a replacement for Skype and TeamSpeak
- LibreOffice — LibreOffice is a free and open-source office suite, containing word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, diagram, database, and formula programs.
- LyX — lyX is a document processor that combines LaTeX and a graphical interface